Interim Nurse LeadersInterim
INTERIM NURSE LEADERS NEEDED FOR IMMEDIATE ASSIGNMENT IN NEW ENGLAND AND MID-ATLANTIC REGIONS
Kirby Bates Associates is identifying qualified candidates for several interim leadership positions including:
- Acute Inpatient Medical Surgical Units
- Critical Care
- Operating Room/Perioperative Services
- Oncology and Infectious Disease
Interim leaders are focused on improving outcomes; providing leadership for change; assume daily operational responsibility; set operational priorities; and provide direction, guidance, and mentoring to colleagues, and staff. Interim leaders receive attractive compensation along with expenses related to temporary housing, transportation and regular travel home.
To apply for this job email your details to DSinkevich@kirbybates.com
- Recent relevant leadership experience at the Manager and/or Director level; a minimum of five (5) years required.
- Successful track record with demonstrated outcomes in varied hospital settings required.
- Proven success in promoting current evidence based standards of practice, skill in creating high performing teams focused on quality and outcomes, fostering a culture of safety, and the creation of a collaborative and respectful work environment.
- Demonstrated results with quality and clinical outcomes including nurse sensitive indicators and CORE measures focused on improving the standards of clinical care and service, and forming multidisciplinary relations.
- Current RN licensure with the ability to apply for reciprocal licensure in various states,
- Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing required, Master’s level preparation highly desirable.
- Nursing specialty certification and Magnet hospital experience strongly preferred.
Procedure for CandidacySend resume and salary requirement, or candidate nominations, to:
Doris Sinkevich MS, RN, CENP
Telephone: (508) 796-2207