Divisional Director Emergency ServicesCHRISTUS Good Shepherd Health System
The PositionDivisional Director Emergency Services. The Divisional Director, reporting directly to the system CNE, will be responsible for the leadership for emergency services at three separate locations: Christus Good Shepherd’s Longview, Kilgore and North Park Emergency Departments. The combined patient volume for these units is over 100,000 visits annually. This position also has accountability for Behavioral Health, ADT and Bed Board management and serves as the Sepsis/Stroke Coordinator. The successful candidate will bring contemporary clinical knowledge and experience in emergency services, solid strategic and operational knowledge of emergency services, and trauma and access/transfer experience. Demonstrated success in interdisciplinary collaboration and effective management of systems and processes in a high volume complex health system are required.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
- Licensed or eligible for licensure as a Registered Nurse in the State of Texas.
- B.S.N required, Master’s degree in Nursing or related field preferred.
- Five years nursing management experience in acute care setting.
- Demonstrated ability to develop effective nursing leaders, to mentor and coach others, and to delegate appropriately to achieve departmental goals and objectives.
- Ability to establish strong collaborative relationships with physician leaders and with leaders of other disciplines.
- Strong operational leadership ability, fiscal competency, knowledge of resource planning and staffing systems.
The LocationLONGVIEW, Texas, Longview is the principal city of the Longview metropolitan area, comprising Gregg, Upshur, and Rusk counties. Longview is considered a major hub city for East Texas. In 2014, Forbes magazine ranked Longview as the sixth fastest-growing small city in the United States.
Procedure for CandidacySend resume and salary requirement, or nominations for this position, as soon as possible to:
Telephone: (610) 810-1515
|Judy Hayes, MSN, RN, NEA-BC
VP, Interim & Search Services
Telephone: (508) 202-1723